28 September 2011

Sweatin With the Oldies

We did it. We crashed water aerobics and in turn, it kicked our trash. Who knew? Ronnie and I joined in on the arm pumping, water splashing, hip stregthening fun and I woke up the next morning with sore arms. We are going again tonight and I am bringing a of couple work friends with me. You know what is my favorite part of pool work outs? No, not the naked bums struttin around the locker room. The Hot Tub! I love to stew and we always seem to meet an interesting character or two. I have had so much fun going to the pool with Ronnie and I need to make him sit down and write a post about all the "helpful" people we have been coming across lately. I dont want to give anything away so I will stop there, but let's just say it will be an entertaining post indeed.

3 comments:

  1. cannot wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a post from Ronnie is sure to be pure entertainment. I LOVE that you did water aerobics. Haha, awesome! Man I miss going to the gym with Talon.

    ReplyDelete