06 December 2011

A little note from the desk of Mikael

Ever feel like this? Some days I do. Especially the days in December. December is nuts. I love it. I hate it. I need to get used to it. I get the last two weeks off of work which is WONDERFUL, but fitting all four weeks of work into the first two weeks isn't much fun. But it does create for some funny little "oops" moments. Like today, I woke up early for an early morning visit, and to get into the office early to get some things done. Well, I don't function well in the morning. It isn't until late in the afternoon when I glance up into my rear view mirror that is notice how terribly I had applied my make up in the wee hours of the morning! One eye looks ok, but my left eye looks like I let a toddler try and trace the outline of my eye with a black marker! I tried to lick my finger and and smudge it smoother, but I think I ended up just rubbing it completely off. I am sure my face looks lop-sided, but I am too scared to look. Luckily there isn't anyone I am too worried about impressing today. So the One Eyed Make Up monster over here is going to sit back down and work on reports #3,4,and 5 of the day. Husband, if you are reading this, I will need a hand massage and "you look beautiful!" at some point today.

2 comments: